Managing people - the next level
So often brilliant people are promoted to management roles, without the support and development structure in place that allows them to flourish within this new landscape.
We work with organisations and support their managers to ensure:
- A full understanding and appreciation of different thinking and communication styles – balanced thinking - creates collaborative dialogue and effective teams
- Personal stress is managed well, by building inner resilience, stress remains a positive driving force
- Newly-appointed managers have a clear strategy to raise their profile, enabling them to represent themselves, and the organisation, with confidence and ease
- Effective team building and team development becomes a natural activity
- The move away from the command and control style of management, and into the coaching manager role
- Diversity does not become an 'add on' or 'box ticking' exercise, but rather a collaborative mind-set shift that impacts positively on an organisation’s culture.