Build your high-performace team - full details
The dynamics of all relationships are varied and complex. When you include organisational culture, possible hierarchy and an individual's back story, the potential for dissent and challenges is increased.
High performance teams do not operate without any of above, they simply work with outside influences rather than fight against them.
However, this doesn’t happen automatically. Outside support is often needed to facilitate the shift in team mind set to ensure collaboration and cohesion.
This one-day programme will accept and respect where individual team members are currently, and taking the group through a series of exercises, will allow collaboration and cohesion to form.
We take teams through:
- Team SWOT analysis, concentrating on previously identified issues
- Personal attitudes to change
- How to manage change
- Team exercises to establish rapport, collaboration and unity
- Individual action plans to ensure personal ownership
- Team action plans to build on collaboration and shared ownership
The day will provide teams with the ability to sustain collaboration, move effortlessly through change and measure success.
You can download a copy of our full course brochure [PDF format] here