Wellbeing for menThis flagship session can be run face-to-face or online. It is for anyone interested in finding out more about wellbeing for men, including how things can change as we go through life, how we can look after ourselves and, particularly, how we can look after our mental wellbeing.
Understanding what may happen to us can be both empowering and enable us to do something about it. Changes in our bodies, how we can look after out nutrition and, critically, how we can take control of stress and look after our mental wellbeing.
The course normally runs over a half-day, but it can be divided into two or three parts to suite different circumstances and working patterns.
Please read on to find out more ... you can also join our LinkedIn Group and follow us on Twitter
- The 'tripod' - endocrine, physical and psychological
- The 'common themes' including the role of exercise, BMI, smoking, alcohol and nutrition
- Physical wellbeing
- Nutrition and supplements
- Emotional, physical and mental wellbeing, stress and developing resilience
- Self-care in terms of appropriate medical checks and what to be aware of
- Physical and hormonal changes as we age and their impact on life (including midlife):
- Potential impact on personal and professional life
- Social expectations of men, including the alpha-male image
- Changes in Testosterone through life, its effects and ED
- Physical changes and possible psychological effects
- Take control - empower and inform yourself and others