Supporting people during midlifeThis flagship session can be run face-to-face or online. It is for anyone interested in finding out more about the possible things that can happen at midlife and how to support people as they transition this phase.
The course normally runs over a half-day, but it can be divided into two or three parts to suite different circumstances and working patterns.
The interactive session enables participants to learn about how midlife changes can affect people and particularly about the menopause. It addresses of how things may affect teams, how to have appropriate and meaningful conversations, and how to create a supportive environment.
Please read on to find out more ... you can also join our LinkedIn Group and follow us on Twitter
- Positioning midlife
- What can happen during the menopause transition?
- How men may be affected at midlife
- The business, legal and ethical case for supporting people during midlife
- How to start that potentially difficult conversation
- Using coaching techniques to support people
- Resources and support available